A Simple and fast 3D terrain generator that builds its mesh using a simple heightmap of floats.
The terrain's color is determained by its height relative to the highest and lowest point.
- Daan Ruiter
- Perlin Based terrain generator using multiple octaves.
- Split up terrain into multiple chunks, so that only parts of the terrain needs to be updated.
- Simple to use brush tool to raise/lower the terrain.
- Height is represented by color, low being blue(water), medium being green(grass) and higher points being covered in white snow.
- Chunk update visualization, See wich chunks are being updated with a siple togglable check-box.
The base class containing data for each chunk
The class that allows operations to be used as if all the chunks are a combined single object
Unity 5 / C#